Saturday, August 11, 2012

My dog is finally starting to look the way she should, filled out and beautiful. She's also more playful than she's been for some time. I won't be putting her to work just yet, of course, until she gets a bit more filled out, but I'm so, so glad she's eating and gaining weight. She's still getting kibble along with the meat and she's eating both. I think this 40 pound or so dog ate about 2 pounds of meat tonight! Plus kibble.

On another note, my sprouts are a huge success and I'm considering planting some in an aquaponic system to see how they'll do. If they work, that might open a whole world of possibilities for indoor gardening, which could save money and help me and my critters to be happier and healthier. It's a win-win.

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment